1. Go to the bank PERSONALLY and talk to an account officer.
But be ready to get frustrated if they won't accommodate you.
2. Submit a formal letter requesting for an updated Statement of Account with the following details:
d. covering period
3. Once received, review for accuracy.( attorney's fee @ 53%! ; see below)
4. Request for re-computation/waiver/reduction.
5. Once total amount due is ascertained, offer ONLY what you can afford to pay regularly.
6. Once approved, DOCUMENT everything.
7. Start paying.